Monday, October 3, 2016

Once Upon a Time Season 6 Episode 2 "A Bitter Draught" Review

David, Snow and Regina work together to neutralize the threat of a mysterious new arrival; Belle turns to Hook for help hiding from Mr. Gold; Emma resumes her therapy sessions.

This was actually a really interesting episode that I really did enjoy. The main part of this episode with this new/old threat to Prince Charming and Snow White was really interesting with him saying that he was working for the Evil Queen because he wasn’t wrong but he also wasn’t fully right. And that little twist chunk of the truth of who he was actually working for was kind of cool and I enjoyed that. But I’m not fully sure who the character was though because all he was referred to as was the Count of Monte Cristo, so who he was and his goals was kind of confusing because I don’t really remember him from many stories I don’t know what his wanted revenge was, but I kind of wish to know it, but I don’t think it will be possible with how this episode ended for him. Then Belles small chunk of this episode was kind of cool with her going to Hook to try and hide from Rumpelstiltskin and having that similarity between Belle and his first wife where they both end up going to Hook to escape from him was kind of fun. And I’m very curious about what the tie is between David and his father and this coin that he got at the end of this episode how that all ties together I can’t wait to see that and hopefully is not too long of a wait. I kind of understand what evil queen was up to but it doesn’t fully make sense to me because if she’s making Regina another evil queen how is that all going to work out. And then Zelena’s whole role was very interesting and I don’t think that Zelena will stick with being friends with the Evil Queen for very long. And the ending where Emma sort of comes to terms with who the person in the white hood might be was interesting, and her ideas are not wrong but I also don’t think it’s good to be who she thinks it is. Overall this was a very enjoyable to watch and I definitely can’t wait for the next episode will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment