Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 4 "Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire" Review


As Ghost Rider's quest for vengeance brings him into an explosive confrontation with S.H.I.E.L.D., Coulson and Mack must rely on an unlikely ally in their time of desperate need; and Daisy reunites with a familiar face to stop the Watchdogs.

This was a really great and interesting episode that had a lot of really great moments to it. When Coulson managed to capture Robbie I was not expecting him to let Robbie out of the cage as fast as he did I was kind of thinking it would go the way of Robbie haveing to break out of the cage and by doing so he would be kind of showing off his abilities. I really enjoyed the team up between Daisy and Simmons it was done really well and it was so much fun to watch them interact with each other. I also really liked them bringing back James into the mix and the twist of him actually being the bad guy I was not expecting for the fact of how determined he was last season to gain and use his inhuman abilities. But I did really enjoy the line that Mack said when James and Ghost Rider were fighting which was "Did two fire dudes just drop into a warehouse full of fireworks?" it was such a great and funny moment between all the drama that was going on at that same time. All the moments with Aida were really great where Dr. Radcliffe was sort of testing her out to see if May could pick up that she wasn't human, and I don't quite know if she did or not. But then the ending where Simmons pick up on the fact that Aida isn't real almost instantly was really great. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and it had so many great moments to it, and I can't wait for the next episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment