Thursday, October 6, 2016

Code Black Season 2 Episode 2 "Life and Limb" Review


Willis must help a promising soccer player make a life-altering decision after he's seriously injured, and another patient's hesitation to share that she's transgender makes it difficult for the doctors to diagnose her severe abdominal pain.

This was a really great and entertaining episode that managed to cover a lot of different things but still keeping it all organized in a way that kept everything in order. All the athletes that got injured in the bus crash were very interesting with the mass variety of injuries that all of them had because I think two of them died the captain of the team lost his leg and the rest it seemed like all they had was just some minor to major cuts and bruises. Then the person who hit the bus was a story that I wish they would have shown a bit more of but because of what his injuries were it is understandable as to why he was not shown that much. The captain of the athletes was a little weird to me because it really felt like he kept jumping to drastically different personalities constantly. Then the patient who was transgender was another really interesting story but what her actual problem was I felt was a little to overplayed but that could easily be in place in order to make the new resident that was working on her start to question whether or not he should be there. Which my opinion on him so far I stick him in the or not category. Then the actress resident is starting to get a little annoying but maybe she will come around once she gets a bit more comfortable with her surroundings. Overall I have to say that I really enjoyed this episode and I really am starting to like some of the new characters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment