Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Flash Season 3 Episode 3 "Magenta" Review


Just as Wells and Jesse return from Earth-2, Central City is attacked by a new meta with the power to control metal.

This was a really great episode that had some amazing moments to it that I really enjoyed. I kind of liked the two dates that Barry had with Iris because I didn't really care for the conversations between the two of them, but I did really enjoy all the scenery around them on the dates and how much effort you could feel the two of them were attempting to put into the dates. I didn't really care for Iris thinking that the only way they could have a successful date is for Barry to put the Flash side of him to the side, but luckily the second date fixed that so I'm kind of okay with that. I really loved the idea of bringing Wells and Jesse back into the mix because I really feel they add something to the show. Then having Jesse be the speedster instead of Wally was an interesting move, and I actually really liked watching her use her abilities. But with that haveing the really sad Wally because he didn't have powers was interesting with how determined he seems to be in trying to get them. Even with the one fact coming out in this episode that Wally was around when the first particle accelerator went off and nothing happened then so to think something might happen the second time is a little hard to believe. Magenta as a character in the episode was so interesting to watch and I enjoyed her so much that I kind of hope she might come back in future episodes either helping the Flash or going against him. Overall I have to say I really enjoyed this episode and I was very entertaining to watch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment