Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gotham Season 3 Episode 5 "Anything for You" Review


Crime in Gotham is at an all-time high, as Penguin struggles to uphold his promises to the city. Meanwhile, Butch goes down a dark path with the infamous Red Hood Gang and Bruce begins to investigate Ivy's whereabouts.

This was a really interesting episode that was kind of entertaining to watch. I was really excited with the Red Hood Gang at first because I was happy they were back in action and I was hoping that they might have some kind of connection to Jerome because in the comics there was that connection. And was just super excited to see them again and then when the twist happened where it turns out they were just there working for Butch so then Butch could get back into Penguins favor I was really disappointed because with that they were no longer real to me it was all fake and I didn't like that. Then Nygma's sort of revenge on Butch I was not expecting it to go the way it did but with that I kind of knew that they couldn't just go and kill Penguin and have it stick. With how this episode ended between Penguin and Nygma however, still, makes me think that Nygma might have something up his sleeve when it comes to playing second fiddle to Penguin. Gordons's relationship with Valerie I was not expecting it to go in the direction it did in this episode. Ivy messing with Selina because she doesn't recognize her I really loved seeing and I can't wait for when Selina finds out the truth. Then Bruce and his quest to tell Selina how he feels was very interesting with how he went about telling her and the ending between them was so perfect because it was kind of like if that moment was directly taken out of the comic book. Overall I really liked this episode and I can't wait to see what The Mad Hatter is up to in the next episode.    

No comments:

Post a Comment