Thursday, October 27, 2016

American Horror Story Roanoke Episode 7 "Chapter 7" Review

In the second installment of Return to Roanoke as the blood moon rises the members inside the house start to feel the growing presence of danger.

This was a really great episode the took out a lot of things in just one episode which was really shocking to me. I was really wrong about Shelby lasting because he barely made it 5 minutes in this episode , but that was still really cool to see that the members of the house are now truly on their own and have no one looking out for them or coming to help. I did really like all the moments with the group of girls being out in the woods and just having them stumble upon terrible thing after terrible thing. Everything with them was done really well in my opinion and it did have some really annoying shaky camera moments here and there but for me there acting jobs kind of made up for that. It was also really cool that in this episode they finally started to introduce us to the real ghosts that Shelby, Matt, and Lee had to deal with and I loved seeing just how terrifying these ghosts were and it was just really nice to see. I did also like the butcher actress in this episode because she was just crazy and really did the most amount of damage in this episode and in some really brutal ways. Then I was really surprised by Shelby in this episode and I can't wait for the next episode to see what might happen to her. I really want to see more of the witch and see what the witch is really like. Overall I have to say I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment