Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Flash Season 3 Episode 4 "The New Rogues" Review


Barry lets Jesse tag along when a new meta human known as Mirror Master shows up and teams with his old partner Top to find Snart and settle a score. Jesse disobeys one of Barry's orders during the pursuit, resulting in disastrous consequences.

This was a really interesting episode that I didn't care much for the idea of it but it still was very interesting to watch how everything played out. I liked seeing Jesse working on her powers and kind of discovering the fact that you can't always win every battle, and seeing her work through those ideas I really liked. The two main villains in this episode were really great with their powers and abilities but I didn't really care for how the actors cared to portray them it just didn't seem like the best acting job to me. Then when the two of them got a phone call from Snart it kind of seemed pretty out of the blue to me and not really set up as necessary in my mind at all. I kind of wish they would have kept Barry stuck in the mirror a little longer than they did, but it was also cool to see Caitlin using her powers and starting to suffer the consequences of that. Then the whole awkwardness of Barry and Iris dating I happy that they finally kind of talked about it in this episode with Joe not really feeling comfortable with it but it wasn't really talked about to the degree it should have been with the fact that barry and Iris are basically brother and sister. Then the whole idea of the team looking through the earths to find a new Wells I find kind of interesting but it also was a little weird and I kind of can't wait to get to know this new Wells. Overall this was an interesting episode to watch I just didn't care much for it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment