Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 5 "Lockup" Review


As Robbie Reyes struggles to control The Ghost Rider, S.H.I.E.L.D. infiltrates a high-security prison to unravel the secrets that haunt them all.

This was a really great episode that I feel it didn’t have a lot to it but it still managed to be very entertaining and fun to watch. Pretty much all of this episode took place with a team going to a prison and breaking Robbie’s  uncle out before the ghosts get to him. And that was really cool to see and all the fight scenes were really well done, I especially liked the fight scene where Daisy took on a bunch of prisoners by herself. The the part where Robbie came face to face with probably the last member of the group that hurt Gabe, it was very interesting to watch him be all calm and talk to the guy to then have it switch to Ghost Rider and kill the prisoner in a matter of seconds and make all the other rioting prisoner terrified and go fleeing back to their cells. The one part that kind of confused me was the beginning where the couple found the book because was it suppose to be the lady who wants the book now or was it someone else the scene was never really explained and just really confused me. Then all the scenes with Simmons were really great with her jumping through all these hoops trying to not get fired. Then the actual interview the director had was really great with how he spoke and everything. Then I liked how Simmons kind of managed to sneak her way out of having to take the lie detector test in the future. I’m still very curious to know more about the lady who doesn’t really like inhumans I want to know what she has planned. Overall this was a really great episode and I can’t wait for more.    

No comments:

Post a Comment