Monday, October 17, 2016

Scorpion Season 3 Episode 4 "Little Boy Lost" Review


Team Scorpion must find a boy from Ralph's class who goes missing on a field trip after he accidentally has a run-in with a deadly criminal; Toby gets closer to finding out the identity of Happy's husband.

This was a really great episode that I loved and enjoyed so much. I really liked the beginning where Toby goes to Mark and get this little riddle to help figure out who Happy's husband is. Then at the end of this episode when it was finally revealed who the husband is I was very surprised but to some extent, by the way, they explained why it made sense. Then the character of Daniel was a really great and I loved him so much and he was done so well. And I really liked the concept of the journey to find Daniel the team worked by trying to see the world through Daniel's eyes with the help of Daniel's mother to guide them with possible decision Daniel might have made. The part with the train was a little confusing because if they were focusing as hard on the cameras as it seemed they were I feel they would have noticed that Daniel got off the train like they noticed when he got on it. Then the grain elevator scene was stressful to me because that is kind of one of my biggest fears is falling into a grain elevator. Happy's big secret that was slowly being shared through this episode was a little surprising but I really enjoyed the way they decided to show it and I kind of figured it out by the time that Happy met up with the chemist. Overall I really loved this episode and I can't wait to see what might happen next.     

No comments:

Post a Comment