Monday, October 17, 2016

Supergirl Season 2 Episode 2 "The Last Children of Krypton" Review

Supergirl is hurt by a kryptonite-powered villain sent by Cadmus to attack National City. Superman blames Hank since the kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. In the meantime, Kara's first day at her new job doesn't go as planned when she meets her new boss.

This was a really great episode to sort of put a hold on things with Clark and go back to somewhat of normal. I really enjoyed seeing Clark and watching him and Hank working together to try and stop Cadmus. All the parts with the kryptonite being stolen I kind of understood but it was still a little confusing to me. Then all of Cadum's plans were a little confusing because they made it sound like they have been planning things for years but then also kind of making things up as they go. Winn at the DEO is still really interesting to me because I don't really know how I feel about it, he does add some comedic aspect to the DEO but it still just feels a little odd. Kara's new job and new boss are very interesting to see and for some reason I kind of like because this boss actually doesn't care for Kara at first instead of being like Cat where she didn't like Kara in public but in private she was okay with her. Then Cat stepping away for a while is something I'm not a big fan of because I like Cat so I hope it doesn't last too long. But with that being said I can't wait to see what boss James might be like and how that will affect his relationship with Kara possibly. Overall I have to say I really liked this episode and I can't wait for more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment