Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Gotham Season 3 Episode 3 "Look Into My Eyes" Review


Hypnotist Jervis Tetch arrives's in Gotham to search for his sister Alice and hire's Gordon to help find get. Meanwhile, Penguin decides to run for Mayor, and Bruce's doppelganger begins to channel him causing some confusion around town.

This was a really great episode to introduce the Mad Hatter as a villain and he was done so well, in my opinion, Jervis was so creepy and done so well I really enjoyed watching every scene he was in. I'm not as familiar with the Mad Hatter storyline as I am with other character's, so I'm curious to know if Alice is present in the comics as well or if she was just added in. But either way, I really enjoyed Alice and her abilities to have poisonous blood that also is explosive, which is a very weird combination in my opinion but was also really cool. I really liked the scene where Jervis hypnotized Barbra and got her anger and jealous so she ended up nearly killing him, the scene was done so well and put it so that you actually knew what was going to happen. Then the mayor race with Penguin was interesting and I kind of can't wait to see what a government run by Penguin might be like. Bruce and his doppelganger were interesting with how quickly the doppelganger went from just hanging out with Bruce to going out pretending to be his just because he wants to help out Selina. I don't think having two Bruce's wondering around the city is going to last for very long however because Selina or someone is going to figure out this doppelganger is not who he says he is. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment