Sunday, October 30, 2016

Once Upon a Time Season 6 Episode 6 "Dark Waters" Review

The Evil Queen creates distrust between Henry and Hook; Hook is kidnapped by Captain Nemo and held inside his famous submarine, the Nautilus.

This was a very interesting episode that was a little confusing at parts, but it did a really great job at having a pretty solid story. The whole plot of having this anger between Henry and Hook seemed to come out of nowhere in my mind even with the help of the Evil Queen talking to Henry before all the conflict started. It just seemed really odd to me that they had all this anger and conflict between each other and the idea of Hook coming and joining the family and it was only really brought up right now in this episode, that just doesn't work out right in my mind. I really loved them bringing Captain Nemo into the story but I really wish they could have explored his story a bit more then what this episode did because it is such a great story. But instead they connected back some of the loose strings of Hook's story which was still a good idea and I enjoy how they went about bringing Leam 2 back into the story, but I still really wanted more of Nemo.Then don't get why Henry and Hook thought that the idea of keeping the shears was bad because I completely understand why you would want to keep it because when the time comes and there are no other options you can cut her from her fate.      The scene where Snow and Charming went in and broke Jiminy out of Zelena's house was really great but what are they going to do now that Jiminy is a cricket again. Then all the things with Belle, Gold, and the Evil Queen were really interesting and some parts I was not expecting and I can't wait to see what might happen between all of them in the future. Overall this was a really great episode and I can't wait for more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment