Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Arrow Season 5 Episode 3 "A Matter of Trust" Review

The Green Arrow is forced to face a powerful new drug dealer when Wild Dog goes off on his own.

This was a really great episode that I really enjoyed watching. I really like that Rory is fully a part of the team and not just someone who will come and go when they need like the last episode kind of made it seem to me. All the scenes at the mayor's office where really interesting with that news reporter and Thea going after each other but to some extent it was also a little annoying to watch them going after each other. I really like the idea of Quintin being the new deputy mayor and hopefully, with that, we might get the chance to see him a little more and just it seems like a good idea because Quintin knows about Oliver's other life so it is easier for him to cover for Oliver. Then I really liked seeing Rene and Evelyn going out on a mission together and the way that whole scene was done it was so well organized and choreographed that it was pretty amazing. The whole back and forth between Oliver and Rene is getting a little old but with how this episode ended for the two of them hopefully now there won't as much of that anymore. Then with that the whole ending fight scene where all of them are there and working together was amazing and it did a really good job at giving all of them some screen time. The ending between Felicity and Rory where she finally tells him the truth that to some extent she is to blame for the destruction of his home, his face after hearing that news broke my heart and I just really want to know what happens next for them. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment