Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Scorpion Season 3 Episode 3 "It Isn't the Fall That Kills You" Review


Walter is accidentally launched into space and the team races to bring him home before his oxygen runs out.

This was a really interesting episode that I have a hard time saying that I liked it but I defiantly have to say that I enjoyed watching it. I didn’t really care for the whole plot of this episode where Walter gets stuck in a rocket that got launched into space it was just an idea that makes little sense to me and it really felt like a plot that was made up a bit on the spot without much thought put into it. I liked the beginning of this episode with Walter and his AAA plan to try and avoid Paige and Tim I thought it was very funny just how well thought out the idea was. All the hallucinations that Walter was having really made to grown in annoyance, because really why out of everything did it have to be that. It was funny watching the teams reactions to Walters hallucinations, though. I didn’t really get the ending when Walter was talking about why he chose to stay in the rocket instead of jump out because I kind of get it from the wanting to stay alive point because if jumped out he would have been seriously burned by the thrusters. But then there was the tidbit that the other guy put in that made it seem like Walter maybe wanted to kill himself that made me kind of confused. Overall I have to say I liked watching this episode, but it really wasn’t an episode I cared much for.

No comments:

Post a Comment