Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Flash Season 3 Episode 2 "Paradox" Review

Barry realizes he underestimated the effects from Flashpoint; after meeting his new co-worker, Julian Albert, Barry is surprised at the man’s immediate disdain for him.

This was a really great and kind episode the had some funny moment in it and a lot of interesting parts to it. I kind of like this newer world where small things here and there have changed but for the most part everybody is the same. I feel really bad that in this timeline Cisco’s brother is dead because with how their relationship was growing near the end of the last season I was kind of hoping to see more of the two of them together but with what this episode told I doubt that will happen until Barry goes and messes with the timeline again. Joe and Iris’s relationship in this episode was kind of weird because they hated each other but they still sort of shared the same bond with Wally as they did before and I don’t really know how much since that would really make. Then Alchemy’s whole possible plan is kind of interesting with how he is giving the people the powers they once had in the flashpoint universe which I find really cool if they do it right and I kind of can’t wait to see how all that might play out in the future. I really love Julian because in my memory he is the first character to really kind of hate Barry and it is so funny and great to see the two of them interacting with each other and I really can’t wait to see how that all might play out in the future for the two characters. Overall this was a really great episode and I can’t wait to see what will happen next for these characters,

No comments:

Post a Comment