Thursday, September 29, 2016

American Horror Story Season 6 Episode 3 "Chapter 3" Review

Nightmares become an inescapable reality as unique stories of people's lives in America reveal the astonishing power of the supernatural.

This was a very interesting and weird episode that I really didn't care for. I really liked finally getting to the backstory of the house and Croatoan becoming a part of the story. The character of the Bucher was really cool but I feel like after a while of her being around I'm going to get pretty annoyed by her. Flora being gone was a story plot that I really liked and it was done really well though this episode up until the ending of this episode where the homeowners just go and make a deal with some ghosts and they all agree. That just seemed weird to me to have all this drama around trying to find Flora just for it to all be fixed with a deal.  Mason in this episode was interesting with the fact of how determined he was to blame everything on Lee, even if his ideas were really crazy. How Mason ended up in this episode was kind of sad though especially because now Flora is kind of stuck there if she is eventually saved. I kind fo like Cricket because he is so weird but he does his job as a psychic so well it makes it really fun. Then the whole ending chuck was just weird and I really didn't care for, but we'll see how all these events will play out in the next episode. Overall this was a decent episode but I didn't care much for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment