Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Code Black Season 2 Episode 1 "Second Year" Review


Col. Ethan Willis joins the team as part of a program in which the Department of Defense sends doctors to hospitals to teach new techniques.

This was a really great first episode that I really loved. I didn't know how I would feel about the new first years. I thought it would make the show a bit too much of too many cooks in the kitchen, but it actually wasn't all that bad.  I kind of like the new residents but I also need to see a bit more of them to collect a full opinion on them. All that happened with Mike was a little surprising, but also made a bit of scene because they needed to get Leanne back in charge of the residents, but I really hope Mike comes back soon. Angus's whole part in this episode was really sad and I felt so bad for him because not even his father wanted to talk to him and the only real person he could fully lean on was Mike and Mike wasn't there. I really like Ethan but I also kind of felt that going into watching this episode, and I like him because he really kind of plays by his own rule like Leanne does. The shark attack sisters I found a little annoying because I have a hard time understanding how you could ever hate someone as much as the little sister seemed to hate the older one. Then the father and the newlyweds were interesting but a little boring of a story line. Then having Campbell be the new head of the ER as well as surgery I really don't think is going to turn out well for anyone because no one really seems to like him or care to follow his orders. Overall this was a really fun and enjoyable episode to watch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment