Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Flash Season 2 Episode 23 "The Race of His Life" Review


After Zoom reveals his true plan, Barry vows to do whatever it takes to stop him.

This was a really great episode that had some turns to it that I wasn't expecting. I did like that the rest of the team decided to lock Barry up for the fact that he was being too emotional at the time because of the death of his father, and if Barry went out there and tried to face Zoom like that then he probably would have ended up dead. Then the team going out and trying to face Zoom without Barry was very interesting in how they went about doing it and in my mind for Catlin's part I went back and forth for a bit on whether or not she was a hologram. But the whole idea of how they decided to get Joe back when he got pulled in with Zoom was kind of stupid, because it was just like they all said that they wouldn't reopen the portals but because Barry and Wally didn't agree to that decision somehow it is okay for all of them to break that agreement. Zoom's whole secret plan in my mind was not all that great and I think it might have been slightly better if Team Flash didn't already know everything about it because for so long now Zoom has been keeping it a secret just to wind up having Team Flash already know everything about it. Having the clone runners was fun with both Zoom and Flash doing it at some point in the episode. The final part of showing who the man was in the metal mask was great but not as much of a surprise to me because one of my friends spoiled it for me, but still, it was really nice. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see what the next season will bring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment