Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quantico Season 1 Episode 5 "Found" Review


Alex and Ryan get close when the trainees leave campus for their first undercover assignment; Alex tells her side of the story in a public interview.

I really really loved this episode there was so much goodness in it. I loved the whole team going out and creating these new fake identity to go undercover with to then just have the head guy go, "when in the field you have to come up with a new identity on the spot." And then he makes them all switch right before walking into where they would be trying to hold there cover. The whole idea between Caleb and Shelby I don't really care for it just seems like unnecessary future drama. the whole interview with the hacker before they were willing to put her on the web was a really interesting idea that I like because those hackers really where looking for the truth. I also like that Shelby is now on her side with trying to prove her innocent which at the end of this episode it led to a person I didn't expect. Over all I really enjoyed this episode a lot and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment