Monday, October 5, 2015

Quantico Season 1 Episode 2 "America" Review

Alex must get into her apartment and find something that could clear her name, but first has to outsmart Liam and his team.

This was a really great second episode fully of mind tricks. I'm still not a big fan of the whole flipping back and forth between the two time periods for this show. But it does work at showing the lessons Alex learned at Quantico and now her using them in real life. I enjoyed the analysis of the rooms task that they did in this episode and I'm happy to see Celeb back with them.I'm very curious to see the stories behind all the other potential agents and how they add into the story. I'm not a big fan of the ending of this episode because I don't care for double crossers. But over all this was a really goo and intense episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment