Sunday, October 25, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 3 "Restoration" Review


The tension between Oliver and Diggle puts them at risk when they target Damien Darhk and a meta-human; Laurel convinces Thea to return to Nanda Parbat to request Sara be put into the Lazarus Pit.

This was a really great episode with a lot of the character sort of coming back to normal. I like that Diggle and Oliver's friendship is beginning to come back together. I feel that Malcolm was a bit to friendly with bringing back Sara because he was so against to and he knew the risks but he went and did it anyways seemed so out of character for him. I love the idea of this meta-human where he can use his tattoos as weapons, but I wish he would have had something a bit more the just playing cards because having something like a snake he could release on will would have been awesome. I'm very curious to see what they're going to do with Thea since it seems she is stuck being a giant rage monster hungry for murder. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and thought it was really well done. and it's only a few more episodes until Constantine shows up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment