Monday, October 19, 2015

Quantico Season 1 Episode 4 "Kill" Review


A hostage rescue-training exercise makes Alex question whether she should leave Quantico; Alex finds a clue that puts the innocence of one of her closest classmates into question.

This was a very entertaining episode that I really did enjoy. I feel really bad for Alex in this episode because she is given all this information about her father but then no time to mentally work through it all. So then her mental state in the field severely separated her from the rest of the team which caused many problems for everyone. I do enjoy the fact the twins are back together because I really want to  see what will happen with them. I love the little gun show down at Shelby's place and I really want to know what happens next to them. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and it was so good time just flew by while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment