Sunday, October 25, 2015

Heores Reborn Season 1 Episode 6 "Game Over" Review


Noah Bennet takes it upon himself to seek important answers; after making a startling discovery, Tommy and Emily take an unexpected journey; Malina finds an ally; Erica takes measures to interfere with Miko's mission.

this was a really great episode with a lot of left over up in the air questions. Like what happened to Miko Quintin, and Phoebe. I'm happy that what I thought about Luke and Malina meeting each other finally came true because they are defiantly two characters who need each other. The idea of trapping Hero in Evernow because there is not time or space in a video game is a really kind of genius idea. Tommy and Emily's story kind of board me and I'm not a big sappy love story lines. I'm really exited for the next episode where we finally can see what happened on June 13th. Over all this was a really great episode and I can't wait for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment