Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blacklist Season 3 Episode 2 "Marvin Gerard" Review


With Ressler in hot pursuit, Liz only has Red to trust; Red asks a lawyer named Marvin Gerard for help with a hostage situation; the FBI wants to force Cooper out of the task force.

A great episode but it did seem to get a little long with all the waiting around for something to happen scenes. the first being Elizabeth waiting around to see if she would be granted immunity, then secondly the whole hostage scene. I didn't really get the whole part where the guy at the dinner went for Liz's gun I feel the scene was really forced to create more drama but it just seemed really awkward. I do like that Liz and Red are back together but I would have liked to see a bit where Liz is trying to escape on her own and led by like phone calls from Red. I feel bad for a lot of people in this episode, but I'm also very curious to see where they're going next.

No comments:

Post a Comment