Saturday, October 17, 2015

American Horror Story Season 5 Episode 2 "Chutes and Ladders" Review


Fashion mogul Will Drake brings couture to the Hotel Cortez. A model catches the Countess's eye. John learns about the hotel's sadistic first owner.

This was another big episode of getting to know the characters. Mr. James March probably have take first place away from the Countress as my favorite character. Not because he's played by Evan Peters but he is just amazingly crazy and just wow of a character that I feel was inspired by H.H. Holmes. I don't really care for the tension between the Countress and her crew. And the new guy they brought into the crew just seems so boring and plain to me. I really want too see more of  Holden and know what happened to him and he is just acted really well and I like him as a character. Over all this was an okay episode, but like I said in the last episode it takes three or four episodes to really get into the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment