Saturday, October 17, 2015

Young and Hungry Season 2 Episode 20 "Young & Younger Brother, Part 2" Review


Gabi is excited when Jake buys her a food truck, then learns the problems that come with running such a business; a rabbi is reluctant to give Elliot and Alan his blessing; Sofia and Yolanda find romance at the wedding reception.

This is defiantly a very cute and great season finally episode. I don't really care for the relationship between Gabi and Jake because I have a feeling that like most of her relationship its going to end and then that is going to add even more dram between her and Josh. I loved all the scenes between the rabbi and Elliot and Alan they were so strange but funny. Elliot and Alan's wedding was so beautiful and I wish they would have done more of the actual ceremony in the show, but I realize the show is about Gabi. Over all this was a very great season finally and I can't wait to see where the next season take the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment