Saturday, October 17, 2015

Young and Hungry Season 2 Episode 19 "Young & Younger Brother, Part 1" Review


Josh realizes he has made a mistake when he hires his younger brother, Jake, to help Gabi with preparations for Elliot and Alan's wedding; Yolanda panics when she can't locate Elliot's wedding ring.

This was a very funny episode that I'm very curious to see what happened next. We have Elliot and Alan's wedding that I'm super exited to see. Then we have Gabi and Jake being a thing after one kiss. I am super exited to see part two and see what everyone does. I loved the scene where Gabi brings in the soup for Josh to try that was made by him brother. I also loved the ending scene with Yolanda and Sofia looking through the penthouse for the ring and find a hundred dollars in the couch and Yolanda's first reaction is "now I need to start cleaning the couch more often." Over all this was a very goo episode but not a favorite, but I can't wait for part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment