Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 1 "Green Arrow" Review


Oliver and Felicity's blissful getaway comes to an abrupt end when Laurel and Thea ask for their help; Diggle is opposed to working with Oliver.

This was a very good first episode with Oliver finally taking up the name Green Arrow. The whole team is back together but there still is a great amount of trust issues between them. Oliver tried many times to propose to Felicity without any success, but I still thought it was adorable. Thea and Laurel are turning into such bad asses, and I enjoy Diggle's Magneto like helmet. I absolutely can't wait for Constantine to make his appearance, and I'm still mad his show got cancelled. And I feel like the ending is actually Diggle instead of how there implying just for a kind of twist to it. Over all a very great season opener episode.  

No comments:

Post a Comment