Friday, October 2, 2015

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Episode 1 "Laws of Nature" Review


When a new inhuman is discovered, Coulson and the team have an encounter with another organization seeking powered people; Fitz goes to extreme measures to determine how to get Simmons back.

This was defiantly a very good season opener episode that did a lot. It introduced the character of Joey, and brought Lincoln back into the mix much to his unwillingness, and give the first glances at Lash and his powers. All the scenes with Fitz looking for answers to try and save Simmons where really good and probably some of my favorite scenes for this episode. I'm very curious to see where Lincoln eventually places himself. And I'm still not the biggest fan of Barbra becoming Mockingbird because Mockingbird was a scientist first off and Barbra was a really skilled combat agent but now all the sudden there revealing that she is going to become Mockingbird so ya of course she's been a scientist too all a long we just never cared to mention it until now, is what it seems like. And I just don't really care for the fact there going that far away from the original story because she's not married to Hawkeye and really much of the other stuff that they seem to be recovering from now. She is going to be an amazing Mockingbird I just wish it would have been someone else like Hawkeye's wife that we met in Avengers age of Ultron or even Simmons I feel would have been a better fit.  over all this was a very good episode and I'm exited to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment