Saturday, October 31, 2015

Agents Of Shield Season 3 Episode 5 "4,722 Hours" Review


After her dramatic rescue from another planet, Simmons is still reeling from her ordeal and reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world.

I really enjoyed this episode and it really was an episode all about what happened to Simmons on the alien planet. I liked the idea of Simmons still needing food and water so she needed to venture off farther into the planet. the character of Will was also really cool and I hope he stick around for at least half the season. I also like if it is true what others are theorizing about that the other person that was on the planet with Simmons and Will is actually an Inhuman that is trapped there I think that is a really cool and clever idea of a thing especially if it is what other are thinking where there is some kind of connection between that inhuman and Lash. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and I'm really exited for the next episode because it seems to be all about May and the aftermath at the convenience store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment