Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Gotham Season 2 Episode 5 "Scarification" Review


Galavan and Penguin team up with a dangerous Gotham family; Gordon struggles to maintain order when the rivalry between the Waynes and the Galavans resurfaces.

This was a really good but really long feeling episode. I really enjoyed the Arsenic family and everything about them I just found really cool and amazing. But I'm curious about them because how they seemed to operated with the one girl was they sent her in while the two guys sat in the car outside. So I want to know if the did that with the one guy to because if they did then they're terrible people by going and making the kids do all the hard and dangerous work while they sit around. The whole story about the origin families of Gotham seemed really unnecessary especially the way they portrayed it with the old lady telling the story about the founders. Galavan's plan with Bruce also seems a little crazy because Bruce and probably all the other founding families outside of Galavan's probably doesn't remember the story of how Galavan's family got kicked out. So I feel it could easily be solved by going to some historians and saying some thing like "hey my family helped found Gotham here's all the proof I have just stored away proving I'm right" and all would probably be fixed. Because most people don't know the stupid story of how they got kicked out hundreds of years ago. Over all this was a good episode but one that left a lot of questions and had people making a lot of stupid rash decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment