Monday, October 19, 2015

Heroes Reborn Season 1 Episode 5 "The Lion's Den" Review


Miko's plan may end in trouble; Malina gets closer to the truth; Luke confronts his past; Erica's plans are confirmed.

 This was a very good episode but in my opinion there wasn't much that happened in this episode. Miko did manage to steel back her sward, and Malina is now alone on the journey to save the world. I did really enjoy this episode but like I said there wasn't much going on. Erica's plan to get rid of the heroes which to me the plan just seems incredibly stupid because so much could easily go wrong and make the plan not work. I really am curious to see what is going to happen to Luke because he kind of is going a bit crazy now that he's alone. I am also super exited for the next episode because Hero is back and he is easily my favorite from the original Heroes show. So over all this was a very good episode but not a exiting or favorite episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment