Monday, October 5, 2015

Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 2 "The Price" Review


Regina steps up in an unexpected way to protect Emma; a celebration at Camelot turns deadly; Hook tries to bring Emma back to the light.

 This was a really interesting episode with all the main characters back in Story Brook as well as most of Camelot a lot of new things are popping up. I absolutely loved the whole ball scene the fashion was top notch and it all was so elegant and beautiful. I feel really bad that they sent Dopey over the town line and now he's a tree because Dopey has always been my favorite Dwarf besides Stealthy (call back to season 1). Emma is fully in her Dark One form now add it doesn't look like any future right now of stopping her. Especially now that she has both parts of Excalibur all she has to do is get it out of the stone and put both pieces together. I loved this episode and I can't wait to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment