Friday, October 9, 2015

American Horror Story Hotel Episode 1 "Checking In" Review






Detective and family man John Lowe investigates a chain of gruesome murders in Los Angeles. A mysterious tip points him to the enigmatic Hotel Cortez.

This was such a weird episode with a lot of blood. Now this was kind of an awkward episode with not a lot of story but in American Horror Story usually the first three episodes are like that as they introduce you to all the characters and tell you a little about them. And then after those first three episodes then they get into the big story. I loved Lady Gaga and her little posse of people, they seem like such great characters that I'm really going to like. I wasn't really expecting the relationship between Iris and her son I actually was figuring he was related to the countess in some form, but this dose make it less creepy then I thought. And like I said in the beginning there is a lot of blood in this episode as well as a few jump scares. Over all I'm very impressed with this episode and I think this will be a good season especially compared to the last two seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment