Friday, October 2, 2015

Young and Hungry Season 2 Episode 18 "Young & Doppelganger" Review


Gabi and Sofia share similarities with a pair of strangers who want to rent their apartment; Josh suffers from stage fright during an important lecture; Yolanda and Elliot's wild weekend has surprising results.

This was a very funny episode with comparing the extremes of Gabi and Sofia's personalities. And Josh's ED Talk was really funny as well as all the parts with Yolanda and Elliot at the parade. This was a very cute episode and when I first heard the description for this episode I really didn't know what to think. With a title like doppelganger I thought "oh maybe the two new girls move in and completely almost talk over Gabi and Sofia's lives. But no this was way cuter and I just plain really liked this episode it's not my favorite but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment