Monday, October 12, 2015

Once Upon a Time Season 5 Episode 3 "Siege Perilous" Review


Heroes in Camelot work to free Merlin; when David goes on a quest to retrieve a magical relic, Arthur insists on coming along.

Prince charming is a knight of the round table Arthur takes some twists and turns to protect his kingdom of Camelot. And all this was in a great episode. I feel the dwarfs are going to eventually start some kind of problem in order to get more attention. I feel so be for Rumpelstiltskin but I'm also exited to see what will happen to him in the future. I don't know how I feel about the twist of Arthur's trust, I just have to wait and see where the story leads before I make my decision. I loved the whole quest scene with David and Arthur going after the mushroom it had some really great artistically done moments in that scene. And over all I'm really happy with how this episode was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment