Friday, October 16, 2015

Gotham Season 2 Episode 4 "Strike Force" Review


Barnes forms a task force with help from Gordon; Penguin is kept busy trying to fulfill a favor for Galavan; and Nygma asks Kringle out on a date.

Poor Penguin in this episode he built up a great empire all on his own only to go and have one man ruin it for him. The new formed Strike Force I find really interesting and I'm wondering how long that is going to be around because something like a police task force doesn't last long in Gotham. I loved the joke at the beginning where Alfred  made Bruce run all the way home. I also like Victor making an appearance again and he just picked off people like it was nothing which was amazing. I'm just very curious to see what is going to happen to all the different characters because life is making some turns for all of them. So far I like the new police captain but he is too good so he's not going to last long either. Over all I enjoyed this episode and I want to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment