Friday, October 16, 2015

Scorpion Season 2 Episode 4 "Robots" Review


The Navy enlists three members of Scorpion on a classified mission in a top-secret submarine 300-feet below the surface. When the crew discover Walter, Happy, and Cabe using comms to communicate with the rest of their team back in the garage, they confiscate and destroy them. But an explosion sends the sub, and everyone on board, to the bottom of the ocean floor with limited oxygen and without any way to get help or notify anyone where they are.

This was a really great but really stressful episode with a very good pace to it. I can't really pick a favorite part because the whole episode was really good, but I did enjoy the line Happy said that was somewhere a long the lines of "now our life's are in the hands of Toby." The soldier that they where with did get a little boring because her was so stuck on protocol. And I feel any real soldier in there situation would have abandoned protocol to some degree. Over all I really loved this episode and I think it fits in to the one of my favorites category for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment