Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Flash Season 2 Episode 3 "Family of Rogues" Review


Barry and the team ally with the kidnapped Captain Cold's sister, but Barry feels duped when he learns Snart is working on something with his father; Joe faces a difficult decision.

This was a really good bring back Captain Cold episode. I really enjoyed the idea of the little secret bombs inside peoples skin that can be set off by magnets and oxygen. The whole Snart family I really want to see more of in the future. the heating mechanism in Barry's suit is really cool idea of a thing. I feel Iris was a little so forgiving and willing to meet her mother then I feel I would have been in that situation. I hope Jay sticks around for the rest of the season, but I feel that know the portal under Star Labs is now under control that is going to come back and bit the team in a worse way then what the end of this episode put out. Over all I really loved this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment