Friday, November 13, 2015

The Librarians Season 2 Episode 3


The Librarians must come clean and tell the truth after a shape-shifting entity that grows stronger when lies are told is freed.

I really enjoyed this episode especially with it being the first real episode this season. I really like that this was an episode really aimed to develop Jake as a character. I really liked all the dialog between him and his dad and how the whole episode seemed to revolve around there lies. I wish Jake would have been more willing to have the heart to heart he had with the shape-shifter with his actual dad, but there is that knowledge that his dad might have had a completely different reaction to it all. I hope Baird plays more of a roll in the next episode even though the team proved that they really don't need her. Over all this was a really enjoyable episode and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment