Sunday, November 8, 2015

American Horror Story Season 5 Episode 5 "Room Service" Review


Alex uses an unconventional treatment to save a dying patient; a Halloween-hating couple tests Iris's limits.

This was a really good episode but not really in comparison to the last one. Alex is now been settled into the hotel as the new caretaker for all the children. I really can't wait to see what will happen to all the children she infected with her blood because that is eventually going to lead to mass chose. I feel bad that John lost his job but he's been blacking out a lot which makes me think that maybe he blacks out and is the actual 10 commandments killers and that is why March likes him so much. Iris really came into her own in this episode and I enjoyed the line that she said "I really didn't learn how to live until I died." Liz's backstory is so sad but I'm happy that with the Countess's help she learned to embrasure her true self. Over all I really enjoyed this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment