Friday, November 27, 2015

Scorpion Season 2 Episode 9 "US vs. UN vs. UK" Review


Team Scorpion is blackmailed to break into the United Nations to assist in the assassination of a menacing arms dealer. Also, Sylvester makes a bold move to protect Megan's wishes.

This was a really amazing mind trickery sort of episode. All there panning that they went into to be able to pull off all that they did was really well written and shown. The whole making a bomb based on a chemical reaction was really cool. I liked the MI-6 agent who helped them out he was really cool and I hope he comes back for extra help in the future. Toby's whole translation speech thing was really funny but also seems kind of impossible in my mind that Ray knew Polish that well to be able to translated even half of what he did. Toby also did a good job of dragging things on enough but not to much making it obvious that he was not actually fully translating what the guy was saying. Both sort of churches of the endings I did not expect the part in New York looking back now I feel I should have seen at least some what because they where all really playing up there emotions. Then the ending with Sylvester I did not expect at all even though in my mind it is the most obvious choice to fix his and Megan's problem, and Walter seemed to give into it way more quickly then I think he should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment