Monday, November 2, 2015

Code Black Season 1 Episode 5 "Doctors With Borders" Review


Neal's gravely ill mother, Asra, exhibits mysterious symptoms that prompt a quarantine in Trauma One; Neal and his father -- a neurosurgeon -- cannot agree on medical treatment for Asra.

This was a really enjoyable episode to watch with a lot of blood that made me a little sick. Mario and Angus's patient with the rob in his leg was probably the worst of it because the rob hit a major arty and the guy had been electrocuted and just so many problems that made just a roller-coaster of blood and vomit for him. The people in quarantine did get a little long with them trying to figure out what was wrong at least for me because I'm good a puzzles so as the people where describing stuff I had a great guess of what the problem was  and I turned out to be right. It was fun to learn a bit more of Neal's background and the environment he must have grown up in. I also like that Mario and Angus are starting to get along a bit better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment