Thursday, November 26, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 6 "Lost Souls" Review


Felicity is frantic when she learns that Ray is alive and being held by Damien Darhk. Felicity's guilt over not finding Ray sooner causes tension between her and Oliver.

This was a really fun and kind of light hearted episode. The whole episode revolved around saving Ray in a really fun kind of way. I was a big fan of how stressful and angry Felicity seemed in this episode and then how quickly it all seemed to be resolved as soon as Ray was saved. I also didn't really care for Felicity's co-worker kind of joining team arrow in this episode. I know it added a lot of kind of funny moments but it was also kind of annoying because he just kind of is built up to be like first season Felicity. Which could easily be foreshadowing a possible future for Felicity. I kind of like Sarah being back now but I' also happy that she left to do her own things. I kind of want a little less mystery about what is happening on the island and hopefully that will be fixed sometime here soon. Over all this was a really fun episode but not a really great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment