Saturday, November 7, 2015

Gotham Season 2 Episode 7 "Mommy's Little Monster" Review


When Butch takes him to the warehouse where Gertrude is being held, Penguin plans his revenge; Nygma faces the consequences of a deadly accident.

This was a very good episode but it also did get a little long feeling. Nygma now has sort of given into his killer instincts so I'm very curious to see where that's going to lead to. Penguin's whole story in this episode was really sad and showed what despair can do to a man. I like that Gordan can see though the mist Galavan has put up and see the true story. He has also now made Galavan one of his new number one targets so I can't wait to see more of that, even though Gordan always seems to be going after the mayors. All the stuff with Bruce is super boring and because of that I don't know if I'll be able to really give a care when the big moment with Galavan finally comes up. I really liked the idea of all of Penguin's gun men dressing up like him so no one can tell who is who. Over all this was a fun watch but it kind of gets a little long feeling too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment