Monday, November 2, 2015

Quantico Season 1 Episode 6 "The God" Review


The NATs practice surveillance with Miranda and her troubled son; Shelby tries to keep Caleb at arm's length, while Raina allows Simon closer; Alex gets help when she tries to hack an FBI computer.

This was a great episode with a lot of twists to it. So in this episode they are mostly looking for ways to prove Caleb is guilty of the terrorist attack, but they end up finding a lot of things they didn't want to. Miranda and her son kind of board me with there "tension" that I feel is kind of an unnecessary story part, but I do recognize it might be important in the future. All the relationship drama in this episode also got a little annoying because it seemed extremely unrealistic. The ending of this episode I kind of expected but kind of didn't and now I'm very curious to find out it this was the major mission Miranda was preparing the twins for or what happened. Over all I really enjoyed this episode, but it did also get a little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment