Saturday, November 14, 2015

Scorpion Season 2 Epsiode 8 "Area 51" Review


To help fund Walter's research into saving his sister's life, Team Scorpion takes a lucrative job for the CIA to find a top-secret aircraft in the mysterious Area 51.

This was a good episode but it all revolved around Walter being a big idiot again. Yes I understand his want to save his sister in a very Transcendence sort of way.  This was a very entertaining episode but it wasn't the greatest episode because it all revolved around what I think of as the team covering for Walter's desperate stupidity. I liked all the break in and out of area 51 scenes with Happy, Toby, and Page. Using g-force to help and hinder Cabe and Walter I think was really clever and neat. I kind of can't wait to see what will happen not that the CIA is not a very big fan of them. Over all this was a really good episode but not a favorite of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment