Sunday, November 29, 2015

Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 8 "Birth" Review


Hook risks everything to uncover the truth about what Emma did in Camelot.

This was a really exiting and kind of sad episode. I liked the whole plot of Emma struggling to ignite the flame and not much of the rest of the characters offering much help for her, but instead them kind of pushing her away more and more with every question. David finally confronting Author about the mushroom was a really cool scene. I was wondering about what they were good to do with the Wicked Witches baby and this episode finally did answer that question, and I really want to know what her name is. The surprise with Hook I wasn't really expecting But it also makes a lot of since because Excalibur has always been known as a magical sward that nothing can heal the wounds it inflicts. I can't wait to see what part two will bring for the group and I hope Author gets a little beaten up. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment