Monday, November 2, 2015

American Horror Story Hotel Episode 4 "Devil's Night" Review


John receives an invitation to attend an exclusive Devil's Night Soiree. Alex tries to diagnose Holden's strange condition.

This was probably my favorite episode so far with a lot of major plot going on in this episode. John's wife I fully think have some mental problems for the fact she is willing to become a slave to the Countess in order to live with her son forever. I really loved the whole Devil's Night dinner because just watching all of Americas major killers sitting down together and talking. The dinner also gave away the fact that all these major killer were each individually taught by March to kill in mass amounts without being caught. Which I think is really cool that all these killers are connected together through March, and it's setting it up to make it seem like John is going to become a part of the group in the future. I'm still very curious to find out what happened to Donovan and his mother which hopefully the next episode can answer. Over all I really loved this episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment