Sunday, November 8, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 5 "Haunted" Review


Oliver calls in a favor from an old friend, John Constantine, when things with Sara take a turn for the worse.

This was a really great episode that really held up to the hopes I had for it. I really liked the story on the island of how Oliver and Constantine first met. I also liked the comment that Diggle made where he said something along the lines of "I just go used to metahuman now you tell me there's magic." I don't care for all the legends of tomorrow tie-ins to this episode because I don't really care for that show but it is also understandable because most of the cast comes from Arrow. I'm not a big fan of Sara being back but we'll see how her story goes. I like that Diggle finally found out the truth behind his brothers death, even if it was not what he wanted. I hope Constantine makes another appearance in later episodes to help fight against Dark but we'll see. Over all I really enjoyed this episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment